Our February Saturday Campers had a blast making these too-cool scratch-off Valentines! Keep reading to learn how to make your own!
- Valentine card sheets
- Clear tape
- Small dish
- ¾ tablespoon dish soap
- 1 tablespoon metallic paint, gold or silver
- Click here to download the Valentine card template. Print on white cardstock and cut out each card.
- Write a message to your valentine on the large purple heart.
- Cover the heart with a piece of clear tape.
- In a small dish, mix together dish soap and metallic paint.
- Paint the mixture over the clear contact paper or tape. You will use a pretty thick layer. Allow mixture to dry.
- Instruct your valentine to scratch the metallic layer off to reveal the message!