- 2 (1-1.5 pound) pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced on the microplane
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground mustard (deli mustard is fine)
- 3 -4 sprigs of rosemary, removed from stem and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes unpeeled, quartered
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- pan spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, wine and rosemary in a bowl. Taste and season as necessary with salt and pepper.
- Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray down sheet pan with olive oil pan spray.
- Arrange green beans crosswise down the center of rimmed baking sheet, leaving room on both sides for potatoes.
- Place potatoes face down on the pan.
- Spray the potatoes and green beans with pan spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay tenderloins, side by side without touching, lengthwise on top of green beans. Brush the tenderloins with the glaze.
- Roast until pork registers 140 degrees about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Move the tenderloins to a carving board and tent with aluminum foil and let rest while vegetables finish cooking.
- Return the sheet pan to oven and roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven.
- Transfer vegetables to platter. Cut pork into ½-inch-thick slices and place over vegetables, pouring any accumulated juices over top. Serve.
VeryVera is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache