- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese.
- Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with French rounds and pieces of celery.
VeryVera is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache